Thursday, November 23, 2006



Ahhh...Thanksgiving. The time in late November, when we give thanks to God for all that he has blessed us with. Just talking with my family over the phone today, I just wanted to say how thankful I am for all they have done for my wife and I. We miss you being over here in Japan and we wish we could've been there to share in the feast! We love you all!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tis true tis true all that we are blessed with and are truly thankful for. We are truly thankful to have you two in our family. We love you two!

God's Blessings,

Jared and Mary Grace

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I was looking at your wedding pictures and my what a beautiful bride you have! I look forward to growing together in this family with you two. You guys are always in my prayers and so is Day-bis.

Love,
Mary Grace