

If you know me, you would know that I like video games. Yes, I am already into my thirties, but they have been with me since the Atari 2600, way back in the day. I had purchased many console's/handheld's but now there is only one choice. The Wii from Nintendo. Backwards compatible with NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, TurboGrafx-16, N64, and the GameCube discs.
Less than a week left for me to order mine.
3 comments:
You can change the controllers all you want, but the only thing Nintendo has going for it is the characters like: Mario, Wario, Luigi, Yoshi, Princess (Peach), Link, etc.
Video games are a part of Chris' life! It used to bug me 13 years ago when Chris and I first started dating, but I've since realized it's just one of those outlets he needs! ;)
Man that was going back... As you can see I need it as an outlet too. Just something to do. I enjoy playing multiplayer with Takako.
Post a Comment